Eye-catching Carpet Colors for your Living Room
A living room is a space where people like to relax and have a good time with their close ones. It is the most important room in every household. Just like the other rooms, the living room also needs to be decorated in such a way that it stands out. There are many accessories that one can use in a living room to make the space look visually pleasing. Right from carpets to lights, you can add so many elements to the room.
Carpets are regarded as the most important accessory to be used to add charm and luxury to the place. But before choosing a carpet you’ll need to consider what carpet color to choose for your room. There are endless options of carpet designs with a wide array of colors. In this article, we’ve picked up few carpet colors for your living room that you’ll fell in love with.
• Warm colors: Warm color carpets are a suitable option for the living room as they will help to brighten the room and create a welcoming atmosphere. Red, orange or yellow carpets are especially effective in living rooms because they go well with neutral and warm-colored walls. These colors will not only add a nice touch to your living room but will help to hide stains and dirt as well.
• Beige: Beige is a good color for the living room as it will easily blend with the décor of the house. However, the biggest advantage of beige is that it easily complements other colors. Beige carpets can also make space appear bigger than it is. As a result, if you have a small room, you can use beige to make it look bigger. Wherever possible, choose a high-quality beige carpet. This is because newer neutral carpets have stain-resistant fabrics built-in. This alleviates some of the concerns about placing the beige carpet in a high-traffic area.
• Earthy tones: The use of earthy tones is a modern carpet trend. Greens, light blues, and stone tones all contribute to a relaxing, peaceful atmosphere. The increasingly popular oriental and earthy tones can be essential in today’s modern home. Earthy tones are usually best used in the bathroom or living room. They will, however, show stains and dirt easily, so keep them out of high-traffic areas.
• Blue: If you want to bring sophistication and make a dramatic statement in your living room, blue carpet is an ideal choice to use in your living room space. This color will add charm and calm to your place. Blue carpets blend well with white walls.
• Gray: Gray has become the most popular color not just for walls, but also for carpets. Gray-colored carpets go with aquas, green, and bold colored walls.
• Multi-colored: So, this is one of the most exciting developments in the carpet industry! You don’t have to pick just one carpet color; you can have them all! Bright, bold colors will be seen in carpet runner trends and area rug trends in particular. A multi-color area carpet can give your floors an eye-catching look. This type of carpet is a good option for living space as it makes the room look spacious.
As there are endless carpet colors for the living room, now you can choose a perfect one for your living room space.
From different designs to colors, you can get the best carpets from carpet shops in Dubai.
Author’s Bio: The article has been written by Atlanta Baruah. She is working as a trainee for Social Media Executive in Olive E Business a digital media agency. I am writing this article by doing an extensive research on these topic carpet shops in Dubai through different articles. I enjoy writing and learning about new topics.